- To present a quality program that will support the development of a positive self-image, self-control, and love of learning.
- To provide daily experiences that will develop each child’s’ cognitive, language, social, emotional, physical, and creative development.
- To provide an environment where creativity, discovery and exploration will flourish.
- To provide a wide variety of opportunities for the children to develop an aesthetic appreciation of the arts.
- To demonstrate and instill sound health, safety, and nutritional practices.
- To develop social and emotional skills.
- To provide enriching opportunities for fine and gross motor development.